Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Devotions 28-11-07 (Eph 3:19)

"..to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God."

This is a very amazing statement. The love of Christ is far beyond any knowledge I may have or acquire. The world puts a lot of value on knowledge and the attaining of degrees of knowledge but the love of Christ is greater than all this. When I know the love of Christ I am in position to be filled up to all the fullness of God. Col 2:9 says "For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,"

I am so inadequate to express all that this really means to me. At this moment I am just grateful for the privilege and the awesomeness this great gift. I pray that I might live a life that would be pleasing to Him and others might see His love and kindness in me.

Lord, I am grateful for this knowledge of You and all You have given to me. I pray for the ability to grasp more and more of this knowledge of You. It is far more than a mental accumulation of facts or information but it is an intimacy of knowing You in Your complete being. Help me today to do what is right and pleasing to You in every way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home