Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Devotions 19-06-07

Ps 119:73-75

Your hands made me and fashioned me; give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments. May those who fear You see me and be glad, because I wait for Your word. I know, O Lord, that Your judgments are righteous, and that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.

God created me and designed me for His purposes. I need to understand what He is wanting me to do so I can learn His commands and how they fit into what is God's plan for me. I am so grateful for all the blessings of God on my life and how He has taught me and given me a ministry in the lives of others.

How I hope and pray that God's people would see me and be glad because of my love for Your word and the confidence that I have in what You have written for us to obey and follow. Lord give me a greater capacity to learn your word and to live it out in my daily life.

I thank You Lord for the difficulties in my life and how You have allowed them to draw me to You in prayer and to learn from Your word. I feel like I have been such a slow and poor learner but I am grateful for Your patience with me. Help me to be patient with others who are having difficulty learning how to live out Your truths.

Lord each day is a gift from You to learn from You and to minister to the lives of others. I truly have learned so much when life has been difficult and I have not had the strength to do what I desire. You are my strength and I have learned and still learning that trusting in You is the most important part of my whole life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home