Thursday, June 14, 2007

Devotions 14-06-07

Ps 119:57-60

The Lord is my portion; I have promised to keep Your words. I entreated Your favor with all my heart; be gracious to me according to Your word. I considered my ways, and turned my feet to Your testimonies. I hastened and did not delay to keep Your commandments.

The Lord is all I need and He fills my life completely. Because this is true I purpose to obey His words and live by them. I need to ask for God's special consideration with all my heart and request that He would be gracious to me like He says in His Word.

I must evaluate my ways and move in the direction of what God has done in the past. I must quickly and without hesitation obey the commands God has given to me in His Word.

I read and write these thoughts but I know how much I need the power of God in my life to accomplish these important truths. I must pray and humbly seek His strength to grasp the value and the urgency to do just what He says. Thank You Lord for how gently and kindly you have dealt with Your servant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home