Friday, June 08, 2007

Devotions 08-06-07

Ps 119:25-27

My soul cleaves to the dust; revive me according to Your word. I have told of my ways, and You have answered me; teach me Your statutes. Make me understand the way of Your precepts, so I will meditate on Your wonders.

Do you ever feel like your soul is in the dust? It is not alive like you know it should be. I was like that this morning until I spent some time in prayer. Now I am in the word and I am feeling more and more revived. I have shared with God my ways and He has encouraged me because I know He answered me.

I do want to learn from God what are the actions I should follow in living life. I do want to understand the way of His principles; I do want to grasp His perspective on my life. Then I can meditate on His wonders that He is performing in the world and around me every day. I can rejoice in what He has brought into my life and see the wonders He has performed for me and those I love.

So these verses are my prayer for today. I want to be taught His statutes. I want to understand His principles. I will think deeply about His wonders. Lord, You are the great loving creator and Redeemer. Thank You for Your great love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home