Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Devotions 06-06-07

Titus 2:11-13

For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus.

I have experienced this grace of God and His marvelous salvation. Now I am seeking to make this great salvation known to all. In the process I am seeking to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live with an awareness of what is going on around me; to do what is right before God and others and in the process to honor God in everything I do. I want to do this aware of the time in history that I am living. Knowing that there is a time and it may be soon that Jesus Christ will come again and begin a new age in history.

The main part for me is the living life in this present world to be doing what God has created me to do. Doing His will and following His purposes is what is on my heart the most today. There is so much to do today but I must not be distracted from doing what God has for me to do that is of eternal value.

I am grateful for my salvation in the Lord Jesus, and I grateful that Jesus in coming again and I will be with Him forever. I am also grateful for the privilege of being His servant and being able to help others to grow in their relationship with the Lord and join with us in building God's Kingdom. God does the building but we are His servants to help Him to accomplish His work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home