Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Devotions 23-05-07

Ps 113:1-3
Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord. Praise the name of the Lord. Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and forever. From the rising of the sun to its setting the name of the Lord is to be praised.

There is a Christian chorus that I like a lot that has used these words. Now I know why I like it so much. It is exalting the name of my Lord. That is what this whole Psalm 113 is about. I must have the name of the Lord always on my tongue giving Praise to my Lord.

The world and the evil in the world is always using the Lord's name to curse and dishonor the name of the Lord. Many do not even know why they use the Lord's name to curse others but it is the work of evil and the evil one, the devil.

What a wonderful song to sing thoughout my day. I must do this more during my days. I do want to have the praise of the Lord and His name on my lips as much as I can. O that I could influence others to praise Him more as well. He is so worthy of praise for all the miracles of goodness He has done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home