Thursday, May 24, 2007

Devotions 24-05-07

Ps 116:5-7

Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yes, our God is compassionate. The Lord preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He saved me. Return to your rest, O my soul, for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.

Lord, I am under much stress with some developing health issues, the car, and a lot of things out of my control. I have cried out to You and I know You hear. This morning I was reading Ps 116 and was comforted.

I know You are gracious and righteous and I am so very grateful and yes, You are loving and compassionate. No one can come close to qualities that You possess. I have been so low so many times and You have always saved me. I know You will not forsake me.

So I must be at rest because the Lord has dealt with me so wonderfully and I can never Praise Him enough for all His goodness to me. I must trust You completely for all I am or have. Bless my dear wife and all my children and generations to come. What a joy they all have been to me. I am truly a rich man because of Your goodness.

Today is Melanie's 45th birthday and I am so blessed by her. I pray she will be blessed by You and delivered from all that has come upon her. Lord, give me wisdom in all I need to do today. I need Your presence and power to accomplish what should be done this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home