Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Devotions 22-05-07

Ps 112:1-3
Praise the Lord! How blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in His commandments. His descendants will be mighty on earth; the generations of the upright will be blessed. Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness endures forever.

How do I keep "Praise the Lord" sincere and not a routine word that I say and do not bring my emotions and heart into it. I think I should whisper a prayer immediately or even out loud if the situation permits. Making it more a call to prayer and praise than just a statement.

A person will be truly blessed who has a deep respect for the Lord and knows the treasure of what He commands us to do. His children and grandchildren will have a great influence in their land. God has determined that the generations of godly people will be blessed by Him. They will be prosperous and their righteousness will last forever. What an amazing promise to God's faithful children.

Lord, I need Your help to be disciplined in what I desire to do. I am grateful for Your words to me day by day. I do want to cherish them and to make them a part of my thinking and how I live. I wish I could memorize these each day and not forget them forever. Lord help me to remember them today and to share with someone what You have shared with me. O Lord I do Praise You for all You are and bow in deep respect and love to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home