Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Devotions 20-03-07

Ps 67:5-7
Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. The earth has yielded its produce; God, our God, blesses us. God blesses us, that all the ends of the earth may fear Him.

God has made it possible that all the peoples of the earth can give praise to God because He has provided salvation for all peoples through His Son Jesus Christ. He has made it possible but people must respond to His loving provision. I am so grateful for this wonderful gift of salvation that He has provided for me. I do praise and worship Him.

God blesses us so that all the ends of the earth might hear of His message and fear or deeply respect Him. God does not bless me to just keep it to myself but to share it with others. That is why it is my task to live and speak so others might hear this wonderful message. I need His strength and power to make this message clear so others might receive this message eagerly and with great joy.

Lord, am I doing all I should in making Your message clear to those in Estonia so the lost may hear of Your grace. It is Your love and grace which is the power of this wonderful message to the whole world. Lord, help me to be attentive to all You want me to do in the remaining months that we are living in Estonia. Prepare lifetime laborers to go to the Estonian people to make Christ known to the people of this land how wonderful and loving and gracious You are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home