Friday, March 09, 2007

Devotions 09-03-07

Ps 56:13
"For You have delivered my soul from death, indeed my feet from stumbling, so that I may walk before God in the light of the living."

God has protected me from death on several occasions and probably many more times that I am not even aware of. His first was when I was about 5 years old and crawling into the horse corral and my dog rescued me from being trampled on by the horses.God used my dog to notify adults that I was in danger of being killed.

When going to the University I was in a car accident with some friends that took us to the edge of a cliff but we did not go over. I was 18 then and not a believer.

God has protected me from immorality by His grace these 73 years. I remained pure until I was married and have been faithful all these years to my wife. God has protected me from stumbling in my walk with God and I give Him all the praise. II Cor 9:8 has been very true in my life and I am so very grateful.

So God has enabled me to walk with Him before others in 5 countries of the world and to share the wonderful Grace of God. I am very humbled by His marvelous grace toward me and my family.

Lord, continue to give me Your grace so I might serve You and honor You to my family and grandchildren and those that You bring into my life. Lord, I have done nothing but You have done far beyond what I could even imagine through my life. Lord, help me to continue to honor You and to exalt You before those who are around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home