Thursday, March 15, 2007

Devotions 15-03-07

Ps 62:8
Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah

I must trust God all the time and not just some of the time. I must be serious about my trust in God. I must trust in Him for everything. I must grow in my trust in Him. I memorized this verse years ago but I am still far short in following this truth in my living life.

I must pour out my heart to God. He longs for my fellowship and I know I need Him so much in my life. I want to grow in my relationship to Him and to know Him as I know He desires me to do. What an amazing truth that I can have a personal relationship with the living God of the whole universe.

God is my refuge. Not money or things I posses or anything of this world. There is no refuge like God. He is the perfect refuge. When I am weary or exhausted or just to weak to go any further, He is there ready to revive me and to give me rest and refreshment. Not because of anything good I have done but because He loves me and I am a child of His by faith in His Son.

I have such good intentions or desires but it is a true battle to have the faith and trust I want to have with God. I am truly weak these days and I have to work hard to have this time in His presence. I yearn for it but there are so many distractions and I grow weak doing the normal things of life. Thank You Lord, for the lessons You are teaching me. Help me to truly trust You in all that I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home