Sunday, March 11, 2007

Devotions 11-03-07

Ps 57:7
"My heart is steadfast, O God my heart is steadfast; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises!"

What is a steadfast heart? One that is determined to do what it has purposed. In this situation the heart is determined to follow and honor God. When this is settled then I will also be determined to sing praises to Him. Oh, the wonderful joy there is in having God to be God over my life. Not trying out all the false gods that are in the world but determined to follow the one true God over all creation.

Lord, I can be steadfast only by Your grace and strength that only You can give. I long to be steadfast but I know that my strength is so small and I must find refuge in You and allow You to work through me to be steadfast. Lord, help me to sing and to sing praises to You is all that I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home