Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Devotions 19-11-06

II Cor 5:20-21
"Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were entreating through us ; we beg you in behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."

Not only did God make me a new person but He gave me a new responsibility. I am now an ambassador for Him. How can I make such a great leap from being a person lost in sin to being an ambassador for the God of the universe. I do it not in my strength but because of His presence in my life. I make myself available to God and He does all the work. I just have the privilege of being used by Him to impact other individuals and make Christ known to the world around me.

As God's ambassador I urge others to give their lives to the One who can make it far more wonderful than they could possible imagine. I now have the righteousness of God because I am now in Christ. Yes, that is a miracle to good to be true but it is so very true.

Lord, I am so grateful for this marvelous privilege to be Your ambassador and to have a purpose in life is far more than anything else in the whole world. Lord, give me the strength to worship You and honor You as I seek to represent You as I should in a world that ignores You and lives such messed up lives so full of misery and suffering. You are so worthy to be honored and Your life of peace and joy is so better than anything else that is offered by anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home