Friday, November 17, 2006

Devotions 14- 11- 06

John 5:24
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me , has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life." Note that it is Jesus that is making this statement.

Jesus says that those who truly listens to what He is saying and believes in God who sent Him has eternal life and will not come into any kind of judgment but has passed out of death into a new and wonderful life.

All I have to do is to listen to what Jesus is saying and to believe that the Almighty God has sent Him will receive eternal life. It is further confirmed that I will not face any sort of judgment but I have passed out of death due to my sin to have a life that is eternal.

It is truly amazing that such a Salvation is provided in this way by the one who has created me. Is it really true and will this happen to anyone who will believes? It did happen to me and I am eternally grateful to my Lord and Savior who died for me and rose again from the dead and forever interceeds for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home