Sunday, November 12, 2006

Devotions 11-11-06

II Tim 2:1-2
"You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, these entrust to faithful men , who will be able to teach others also."

This past week I have been stirred to a deeper conviction that working with individuals is still the best way in building in the lives of others. Jesus set the example and all the apostles followed His example. I am so grateful for the men who have worked in such a way in my life and I have been rewarded so much in working with others in the same way.

My time in Estonia has been so rich and rewarding in meeting with individuals that have responded to the scriptures and following Jesus wholeheartedly.

It truly is amazing Grace! Lord thank You for the privilege of being Your messenger to such wonder children You have brought into Your family of God. Lord, help us to finish well and to honor You and to be productive for Your honor and glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home