Saturday, November 11, 2006

Devotions 10-11-06

Micah 6:8
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"

In order to finish my pilgrim walk with God I must apply this verse to my life. To do justice is to do what is right! To love kindness is to be sensitive to others. And the last is to live a life of humility.

I learned this week that Jesus did just this from the cross as He died. He cried out "My God and My Father" which is a picture of His humility in submitting to His Father; when He said "It is finished" He was stating a fact that He had done what He had come to do which was an example of His integrity; and when He said to John "behold your mother and mother behold your son" He was showing His sensitivity.

Lord, ennable me to live my life in humility and integrity and with sensitivity. I know this is not easy but it is my goal and my desire as a son of the Almighty God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home