Saturday, November 18, 2006

Devotions 17-11-06

Rom 10:9-10
"...that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness and with the mouth he confesses resulting in salvation."

I did this 50+years ago and I know my life was completely changed. I have lived differently ever since and I have grown in my relationship with God. I should be more mature in Christ than I am but I am grateful for the maturity He has given to me. God continues to give me strength to serve Him even at the age of 73. I know there are others that are still serving Him at the age of 90 and above. I pray God would be gracious to give me such a life if He so desires.

I pray I would be more bold in sharing Christ with those around me and have answers for those who are struggling with the lies that are in the world. I live in a day where boldness needs to freely expressed and allow God to change the hearts of those who hear.

Lord give me that unashamed freedom of speech in sharing the news of what Jesus Christ has come to give to everyone who would make Him a part of their lives by faith. Lord, it is not dependent only on me because You are the One who changes hearts but You do desire for me to be the messenger for You. Oh, Lord help me to be a faithful messenger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home