Saturday, November 11, 2006

Devotions 09-11-06

Isaiah 54:2-3
"Enlarge the place of your tent; stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your pegs. For you will spread abroad to the right and to the left. And your descendants will posssess nations, and they will resettle the desolate cities."

I was reminded of this promise this week and want to spend some time meditating on it as it applies to us living in Estonia. I believe you have given us some descendants that will minister in Estonia but also to other nations. I need to pray this for those in Estonia that we are ministering to. I need to share with them more fully the value and thrill of this promise for their lives as well.

Lou and I must enlarge the ministry You have given us and stretch out the curtains to involve more people. We must lengthen the cords of love and strengthen the pegs of discipline and training.

Lord, this is your ministry and I know I must pray more and be in Your Word more to see You accomplish what You desire to do in Estonia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home