Saturday, November 18, 2006

Devotions 16-11-06

Ps 16:11
"You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; in Your right hand there are pleasures forever."

This is a very encouraging verse for me. It reminds me of the faithfulness of God and what He will do for me. Regardless of what life may bring me I know that He is giving me the path to follow. As I go down this path and follow Him, He will give me pleasures that are eternal. Not just temporary pleasures that are for a moment and then gone but ones that have eternal values and purposes.

I do not need to search for this path but simply trust Him who knows me and knows what is the best for me. He will make this path known to me because He loves me and I am seeking to be with Him. It is being close to Him which is my responsibility and He will do the rest.

What a wonderful promise from this Psalm. I have memorized it many years ago but I still meditate on it and am blessed every time I do. I pray this truth would be so solid in my being that nothing can jar me from this wonderful truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home