Saturday, November 11, 2006

Devotions 08-11-06

Isaiah 43:4
"Since you are precious in My sight, since you are honored and I love you, I will give you other men in your place and other peoples in exhcange for your life."

I believe this is a promise we can apply to our lives just as those of old applied it to their lives. Because I know that I am precious to God and He has shown His love to me in sending His Son, Jesus to die for me. Now if I will give my life in helping others to walk with God than He will give me others that will take my place when I must move on to other places and someday to go to be with Him. I pray the Lord will give me men and women who will serve God long after I leave Estonia and return to the USA to be with my children and grandchildren.

Lord, I am so grateful for the people You have given to Lou and me as we have invested our lives in some very dear people who we have come to love so very much. You have proven to me that this promise is true and You will do what You have promised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home