Saturday, November 11, 2006

Devotions 07-11-06

II Pet 1:4
"For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, in order that by them you might become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust."

I am reminded of the wonderful promises that God has given to me in His Word. God calls them precious and magnificent. I heard a wonderful message on this truth today and was stirred to examine some of these in the days ahead. God is saying to me that it is by His promises that I can have a part in His divine nature and escape the corruption that is all around me.

Lord, I want to make these promises to all believers mine by prayerfully applying them to what I think and do. I need faith to believe and strength to act on the faith that You give. Thank You for making available to me these so very wonderful promises.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Blog da Lemoni said...

hello !!
oi!!

just coments
:*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home