Monday, October 02, 2006

Devotions 01-10-06

Ecclesiastes 3: 11
He (G0d) has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end.

God is the soverign Lord who is in control of all things; He is timeless. He has set eternity in my heart ( a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy), yet there is a limit to what I know about what God has done from the beginning to the end.

Some day I will know in eternity all that God has done for me and those I love and how He has taken care of me and brought me into a wonderful relationship with Him.

Lord I can never praise You enough for all You have done for me and my loved ones. I am so very grateful for Mary Lou and Steve and Melissa, Melanie, David and Michelle and Eric and Lori. Life is so short and it is wonderful to know that eternity is ahead of us to enjoy and to be in God's presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home