Friday, September 22, 2006

Devotions 22-09-06

Prov 29:18
"Where there is no vision the people are unrestrained, but happy is he who keeps the law."

In my own words I would say "When people do not have any goals or clear purposes to live by they are very undisciplined and do just what they feel like doing. It would be better if they at least would keep the laws of God and they would find value in doing so. Not only value but happiness and success in living life."

Few people truly live life with a purpose and seek to do something meaningful with their life. There are many who live life for the wrong purposes and have nothing at the end to show for their life. God wants me to follow His ways and to get to know Him because that is the main goal in life. Without knowing God I will miss out on what life is really all about.

There is a plus to life and that is determining what God wants me to do to co-labor with Him in building His eternal Kingdom. This is more than just going to church but actually having a personal relationship with God and obeying His desires as His servants. It is not difficult to find this purpose. God is looking for me and wants to bless me with this privilege of being involved with Him in the greatest work of all mankind. I need only to be available to Him and to do what He asks me to do.

Mary Lou and I have been doing this for 45+ years and God has taken us to many parts of His world to serve Him there. Lord, I thank you for the privilege and the blessing that you have given me and my family in being Your servants. Lord, I pray many others would seek to serve You and find all the joy that You give out of Your abundant Love, Grace and Mercy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home