Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Devotions 12-03-08 (Ps 12:6-8)

"The words of the Lord are pure words; as silver tried in a furnace on the erth, refined seven times. You, O Lord, will keep them; You will preserve him from this generation forever. The wicked strut about on every side, when vileness is exalted among the sons of men."

It has been awhile since I have written anything in my blog. I truly miss this time when I am not having it. Yet I know that writing my thoughts down is not the real substance of my time with God. I must have this time with God even when I am not able to write anything. I think the verses above says it so well.

God's Words are pure and so very priceless. God has preserved them and will continue to do so for ever. When we allow wickedness to flourish and to go against what God says in His Word then we will have wickedness and vileness exalted in our world.

I am so grateful for these seven plus years living in Estonia and seeing young folks begin to listen to God's Word and to hate evil and to share their faith with their friends and family. It has been a wonderful time of ministry and Lou and I are so grateful for the privilege of being here. We leave in 36 days to return to our family and grandchildren.

Lord, give us wisdom in all our packing and in our closing days with our Estonian loved ones . Helps us to continue to teach the value of God's Word in all of life. Do your miracle work in the lives of folks during these days. Help us to trust in You and to do what is right and honoring to You in all we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home