Monday, March 03, 2008

Devotions 03-03-08 (Ps 03: 03)

"But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head."

Sometimes there is so much to do and I am a bit overwhelmed. I know I must make some decisions but I am unsure of what I should do. The enemy likes to come in and get me looking at the problems and not keep my focus on the Lord. If I would stop and refocus on the Lord then He would be a shield for me and give me the peace I need so very much.

Not only would He be my shield but He would lift my head and give me the courage to do what I think is right. It sounds to simple but God is not complicated and He does His wonders in many simple ways. God does not need a fanfare to do great things but just someone who would trust Him in child like faith.

Lord, I need that child like faith as Lou and I continue to sort and pack our stuff in getting ready to move back to the US after being away for 15 years. Thank You for all You have done already and help us to keep our focus on You and not on all we have yet to do. Lord we are Your children and Servants. You are our glory and we want to honor You in this whole process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home