Monday, February 25, 2008

Devotions 25-02-08 (Ps 25:4-5)

"Make me know Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me. For You are the God of my salvation; for You I wait all the day."

I desire to have the same attitude of the Psalmist. I want to learn the ways of God and to know His paths. I want God to lead me in His truth and to be my teacher. God has changed my life and rescued me from the miserable life that those without God are living in the world around me.

I also want to be alert during my days to what You desire to teach me. Forgive me for getting so distracted by the things that are so temporal and have no real value. Thank You for the scriptures that are so filled with encouragement and answers to the complex issues of life.

The Psalms are so rich with the truths of God and His love and concern for people who will seek Him and wait on Him. I must read them often and even memorize some of them that I need throughout my life. Thank You, that You always keep your word to me when I seek You humbly and truthfully. I am so grateful for Jesus and His amazing Grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home