Thursday, March 13, 2008

Devotions 13-03-08 (Ps 13:5-6)

"I have trusted in Your lovingkindness; my heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, because He has dealt bountifully with me."

I have trusted in the lovingkindness of the Lord these 54 years and I have not been disappointed. I do rejoice in my heart for the salvation I have in Jesus Christ. I am not a very good singer but I do love to sing of the wonders of the Lord and all He has done for me. Yes, He has dealt with me very bountifully and I can never be able to thank Him enough for all He has given me.

I want to trust Him more and have a greater joy in the important things in life. I want the song in my heart to be obvious to those who know me. I want others to know that it is Jesus Christ that has given me all these things. It is He who has given me life that could be no better or more fulfilling.

Lord, I do praise You for all Your lovingkindness and gentleness with me. You have given me a wonderful and beautiful wife and one who loves me so very much. Thank You for our four wonderful children and the 14 beautiful grand-children You have given to Lou and me. Lord, help me to honor You and Praise You to all who know me and that they could see You in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home