Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Devotions 29-01-08 (Ps 29:10-11)

"The Lord sat as King at the flood; Yes, the Lord sits as King forever. The Lord will give strength to His people with peace."

Oh the wonder of the sovereignty of the Lord. He is King over all things and will be forever. This Lord who loves me is also King over my life and I have been so blessed by His goodness. There are just 79 days and a wake up and we will be leaving Estonia for the USA. Thank You Lord for these marvelous days living in this land of the Estonians. We have made deep friends who have become our sons and daughters and we love them so dearly.

Lord, we need Your strength and peace as we wind up our 7+ years and begin our remaining days with our family and friends. So many have prayed for us and given so generously to us so we might be Your servants around the world. Lord give me an ever grateful heart for all You have done for Lou and I and our family.

I just want to spend this day in Praise for all You have done in my life and through my life. Protect me Lord from all the distractions that are around me and guide me in doing what You want Lou and I to do in these remaining days here. Thank You Lord for Your Grace and Kindness to me and my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home