Thursday, July 26, 2007

Devotions 26-07-07

Ps 147:1
Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God for it is pleasant and praise is becoming.

Our need is to be praising the Lord in words, songs or in whatever way we can. The Psalms include dancing, instruments and the actions of nature. The wind, the storms and the waves of the seas.

It is good to sing these praises to God because it is attractive and it is beautiful to see in action. Even praise to others is good to observe when they are truly worthy of the praise. Of course our praise of God is so right because God above everything and anyone is worthy of our highest praise.

Lord, my praise to You today is out of desire to keep You first in my life. I need Your help in the activities of this day. I do give You praise for all that You have done for me in my life. Lord, may my ministry to others bring You the praise that You deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home