Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Devotions 27-03-07

Ps 70:4-5
Let all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; and let those who love Your salvation say continually, "Let God be magnified." But I am afflicted and needy; hasten to me, O God! You are my help and my deliverer; O Lord, do not delay.

I should be seeking the Lord every day and I should be rejoicing with gladness. God has done so much for me and I must be grateful for all His goodness. Then on top of all this is God's great salvation to me and those I love. As a recipient of this great salvation I should say repeatedly "Let God be magnified."

When I am needy and struggling I need God's help. Our trials and difficulties are a distraction to the joy and gladness I have in God. It is then we stop and cry out to God for His help and deliverance. Generally I am pressed and I desire for Him to act quickly.

I do rejoice and am glad in the Lord. I do love the salvation that God has given to me and I must say more often "Let God be magnified". Yet today I am burdened with the problem in how to help Melanie. How can I communicate with her and help to understand the situation that she is in and the urgency of getting things done. Yesterday's conversation did not go well and I came away very frustrated. Lord, I need your help in knowing how to handle all of this. I am tired and weary of the whole matter. I need Your strength to do what is right and pleasing to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home