Monday, March 26, 2007

Devotions 26-03-07

Ps 69:32-34
The humble have seen it and are glad; you who seek God, let your heart revive. For the Lord hears the needy, and does not despise His who are prisoners. Let heaven and earth praise Him, the seas and everything that moves in them.

The humble of God's people will be glad when they see me praising the Lord. I am encouraged to seek the Lord and to let Him revive me. I need reviving when I am going through difficulties are seeing those I love going through difficulties. Sometimes I am a prisoner to my sin or my difficulties but God does not despise me or think bad of me.

Lord, I have been a prisoner to sin but You delivered me. I was a prisoner to debt but You rescued me. I have been a prisoner to many things but You have always given me strength to get free and to continue to be Your servant.

Lord, thank You for Your great mercy and grace. Thank You for the many times you have revived me when I have sought You. You have always watched over me even when I did not seek You. Your love and grace is truly amazing and more wonderful than anything in the whole world. Lord, watch over Melanie as she is a prisoner to debt and struggling to know how to live life. Watch over her and guide her and revive her as she seeks You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home