Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Devotions 10- 10- 06

Ecclesiastes 9: 10
"Whatever your hand finds to do, verily, do it with your might; for there is no activity or planning or wisdom in Sheol where you are going."

In my words I would say "Whatever I decide to work on be sure to do it to the best of my ability because when I die there is no more opportunity to do any work or planning or learning new things. This is a very brief life and it is all I get to do what I want to do so I need to do it with all my heart and soul."

The most important is to be ready for eternity. Jesus came to explain that to me. When I give my life to Him, He gives me new goals and purposes that are far better than any dreams I might have. Still there is the need to be wholehearted in all I do and make my life the most I possibly can for God's glory.

Lord, thank You for all You have done for me. I want to do all my tasks here on earth with all my heart and soul. I know You deserve the best from me so I purpose to do the tasks You give me the best that I can. Still I know that it is You that is giving me the strength and wisdom to do them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home