Monday, September 18, 2006

Devotions 17-09-06

Psalm 17: 15
"As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; I will be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake."

The world is looking for power and wealth and all the world has to offer but it is not lasting neither does it satisfy the longings of the soul. The Psalmist knows what is really precious to the soul. It is beholding the face of Jesus and being like Him when we finish our life on earth and awake to a new life in eternity.

What am I looking for in this life? What do I want to see when I wake up in eternity? I want my goal to be the same as the Psalmist.

Lord thank You for all Your abundant grace and mercy that You have afforded to me because of Your death on the Cross many years ago. You have provided the most precious gift of all times and it is still available today. Lord I give You praise and humbly worship You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home