Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Devotions 29-08-06

Prov 20:5-6
"A plan in the heart of a man is like deep water, but a man of understanding draws it out. Many a man proclaims his own loyalty, but who can find a trustworthy man?"

Most men do not talk very freely about their plans and what they are thinking about seriously. If I want to learn from such men I must seek to ask the right questions.I must take the time to understand and genuinely want to learn from such a person. They must sense a certain amount of loyalty from me before they share from their lives very deeply.

Many will talk about their loyalty but to find a genuine loyal person is difficult to find. God seems to place great value on a loyal person. A person that will stay with you regardless of the circumstances. Some one that is of one heart with you. I want to be such a loyal person who will speak truth and point out wrong but will be there as a godly friend.

I believe if I am loyal to God and to others that God will give me people of like heart. There is really power and beauty in people that are truly loyal to each other and have a common loyalty to God. Even in marriage it is beautiful to see two people so deeply loyal to each other.

Lord, I want to be loyal to You and to be loyal to others that have that same burning loyalty to You. I pray for a group of Estonians that will be loyal to You and to each other to see the message of Christ and His principles followed with fervor and committment. Lord I think You are beginning to do this and I pray I could do my part to see this happen for Your honor and glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home