Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Devotions 23-08-06

Prov 17:6
"Grandchildren are the crown of old men, and the glory of sons is their fathers."

I am so grateful for the 14 grandchildren God has given me. Each one is so very precious. I must be faithful to pray for them by name regularly. Zachary, Sarah,Hannah, Rachel,Amy, Gregory, Morgan, Mariah, Micah, Joshua, Sophia, Brianna, Madelyn, and Aubrey. These are listed from the oldest to the youngest. This is my crown which God has graciously given me.

Lord, I pray that my life with You would be an encouragement to my sons to follow You and to serve You as You have allowed me. Whatever glory I may be to them is because of what You have graciously given to me.

Thank You Lord for all you have given me and please forgive me for my ungratefulness so much of the time. I want to be truly a grateful man for all You bring into my life. You are worthy of all the praise that comes to You and are worthy of much more. Lord, I want to praise You more and more as the years roll on so when I come into your presence I will have had some practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home