Monday, August 21, 2006

Devotions 19-08-06

Prov 15:2
"The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, but the mouth of fools spouts folly."

It is not enough just to give out information and expect others to understand. I must consider how to say or present information in such a way that it can be received and understood. Parents tend to not be wise in the communication of knowledge to their children. To be wise in giving out knowledge requires prayer, planning and good presentation.

I know I get lazy a lot of times and do not work on my sharing of knowledge and it is not as acceptable as I wanted it to be. It is not the problem of the receiving but the problem of the one that is presenting.

A fool does not care or is just unaware of his part in presenting knowledge. He just talks and expects others to understand and blames them for being unteachable. So it can all end up as folly or foolishness because of lack of thinking and planning and considering who my audience is.

Lord, help me to be responsible and wise in the sharing of all information to others. Most of all I want to share biblical truths in such a way that it is clear and easily understood. Protect me from assuming that my presentation is not that important and failing to work as I ought on any presentation I make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home