Thursday, September 25, 2008

Devotions 25-09-08 (Ps 70:4)

Ps 70:4 "Let all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; and let those who love Your salvation say continually, "Let God be magnified."

I am urged to seek the Lord and to do it with joy. It is a great privilege to be able to seek the Lord and to know that He is available for me. That in itself is a joyful thought. Then to add to that is He listens to me and will answer me in what I should do.

I am also urged to say aloud "Let God be maginfied" because of my love for God's Salvation. I was doing some of this yesterday after my morning devotions. I spent some time in Romans 3, 4, and 5 and reflecting on what God has given me in His great Salvation. After reading those chapters it is so very easy to say, "Let God be magnified"

Lord, I long to be ever praising You in an appropriate mannor. I want to honor You and to draw others to know You and to honor You as well. Lord, I need Your strength to do this and take care of the responsibilities You have given me. I am weak and tired but I rejoice in the joy of knowing You as my Savior and my God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home