Friday, September 19, 2008

Devotions 19-09-08 Psalm 65:5

Ps 65:5 "By awesome deeds You do answer us in righteousness, O God of our salvation, You who are the trust of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest sea;"

God is the one who answers my prayers and He does it in righteousness. That means He does what is right and according to His Holiness. He answers me according to what is best for me and His purposes for me.

He is the God of my salvation and that is the greatest He could do for anyone. Without His salvation I have nothing and I would have no hope.

My God is the One who all people trust from all the ends of the earth. There is noone as faithful as Almighty God in all the earth.

Lord, I am so grateful to You for all you have done for me these 75 years. Today is my wife's birthday and I am so grateful for Your gift of her to me to be my life partner and friend. You have been so gracious and kind to us and our family. Forgive me Lord for all my grumbling and complaints. I must be more diligent to remember that you answer me in righteousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home