Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Devotions 24-09-08 (Ps 68:19)

Ps 68:19 "Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden, the God who is our salvation."

How grateful I should be to God for how He bears or carries my burdens that I face in just my day to day living life. He even says in I Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety upon Him because He cares for you." He also reminds us that He is our burden bearer and invities us to allow Him to do just that. How much easier life would be if I took God at His word and allowed Him to be my true burden bearer.

His being my burden bearer is very easy for Him since He has already purchased my Salvation through Jesus Christ. The next focus I must maintain is the truth that God is the one who delivered me from evil to actually have a son relationship to Him. He is my heavenly Father and I am his child by faith in what Jesus did for me on the cross of calvary.How glorious and amazing is His salvation for me.

Lord,thank You so much for these two great truths. You will carry my daily burdens if I will just give them to You and not try to do it on my own. And to always keep fresh in my mind and heart the Salvation I have because of Your love for me. These are simple truths I have known for 54 years but I have allowed them to become dulled over time. I must bring them to life in my mind and heart and recognize how profound and majestic these truths are in my life.

Thank You Lord so very,very much! Help me to be stronger in my faith and to allow You to carry my burdens today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home