Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Devotions 08-04-08 (Eph 6:21)

"But that you also may know about my circumstances, how I am doing, Tychicus, the beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, will make everything known to you."

Paul was very much involved with those to whom he ministered. He kept them informed and prayed very diligently for them. In this case he sent one of those who ministered with him to take a personl message to those at Ephesus. This was a very important ministry that Tychicus was going to do. Paul called him a beloved brother and a faithful minister in the Lord. The ministry was not a job but a work of God to help and encourage those who knew God to be faithful in what they were doing for the Lord.

Lord, I have not kept those who have supported us over the years informed very well. Forgive me. I pray that after this move I would take the time to thank and tell stories of all God has done through us these past seven plus years. Lord, thank you for the time at Allika church on Sunday. How touching to see how much they have appreciated our being here and helping them in their walk with God. Help me to communicate to our donors God's grace in allowing us to have such a ministry here in Estonia. It is all God's kindness and grace and my part was just being available to God so He might work through us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home