Saturday, April 07, 2007

Devotions 07-04-07

Ps 77:11-13
I shall remember the deeds of the Lord; surely I will remember Your wonders of old. I will meditate on all Your work and muse on Your deeds. Your way, O God, is holy; what god is great like our God?

It is good to remember the things God has done in the world in general and for others we hear about. It is especially good that I remember what He has done for me and my family. I can relate the things in my lifetime with those actions that God did ages ago.

I must purpose to think seriously and mull over in my mind and heart the works of God and what He has done for good and evil. God blesses the righteous and brings judgement on that which is evil.

God's ways are good and He is holy and just.There is no god like our God. The events of the world and the ages give a clear account of the greatness of the God of the Bible.

I must do more meditating on the actions of God in my world and in my life. I want to be able to speak clearly and with power and accuracy of all the works of God. Of course the greatest act of power and love is my salvation and how God has changed my lite. Lord, give me grace and strength to be a more verbal witness of You love and Grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home