Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Devotions 04-04-07

Ps 75:7
But God is the judge; He puts down one, and exalts another.

It is difficult when a christian works so hard to lead a ministry and then he is removed and another is put in his place. I feel for Dave and his not knowing why the change was made. He is trusting God and seeking to understand but it is still difficult.

It is comforting to know that God is just and has my best interest in what ever He allows me to experience. He is the Judge and He gives me whatever position He wants me to have. One thing I learn is that position is only a place to serve God in whatever He wishes. I must not turn from any position God wants to give me but neither is it a place to desire for my benefit. The Lord is my Judge and I must rest in whatever He decides for me.

I am so grateful that I can trust the Lord with my life completely. It is easy to say sometimes but very hard to experience when things happen to you that you do not really understand. I must not forget that God is the judge over me and over all people. He does what is right and what fits into His plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home