Friday, February 02, 2007

Devotions 01-02-07

Ps 27:14
"Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord"

Waiting for anyone or anything is not an easy task. To wait on someone or some thing requires a degree of confidence in a person and in the soverign God. This waiting requires strength and courage. Do I trust God to do what is best for me and those I love? Will I trust Him to do a great work in Estonia? Will I do my part in seeing God do an eternal work in the individual lives of Estonians?

Will I trust God to raise up a discipling ministry that will impact Estonia and the surrounding countries? What does this waiting require of me? I think a major part is praying? It also requires much work and putting confidence in those who are seeking to know God and to learn how to share this truth with others. There must be a vision and a plan to see where we are headed and how we are going to get there. God must be the author of the vision and the plan.

Lord, guide me as I pray in what to do this coming year. I pray I could stir up others to pray and to believe You to do something far beyond what we could even imagine. Give me and others the strength and courage to listen to Your Word and understand what is needed and what should be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home