Monday, January 01, 2007

Prayer 01-01-07

Lord, You are the Almighty and the God of the ages and You have given me another year to live and to be Your servant. I am grateful and want to be so conscious of the value of each day and each moment of every day. Help me to make my words few and to express my heart to You in a way that would be honoring to You and I would get to know my own heart. You already know my heart and know all about me but I want my heart to be in tune with Yours.

Help me Lord to delight in Your Word and to improve on meditating on it day and night. Help me today to begin a new direction in making the time you give me to be more productive and more honoring to You. It looks like it could take a lot of time but if it truly helps me then I want to give the time to it. Most of all I want my life to be more honoring to You above all.

Guide Lou and me as we talk and pray about this year and what we should be focusing on in our life and ministry. Help us to make realistic plans and not glorious ones that we cannot keep. Lord be the focus of our plans guide us to Your plans for us, our family and our close spiritual family.

Again I am grateful for all You have done for my family and Lou and me. Thank you for these years in Estonia and the wonderful people You have brought into our lives. We only have this year and a few months before we leave and we need Your strength to do what You have sent us here to do for them. You know how inadequate I feel but my confidence is not in myself but in You. O God bring Your great impossible wonderful things into the lives of those You have brought into our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home