Sunday, December 31, 2006

Devotions 31-12-06

Malachi 3:16
Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another, and the Lord gave attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the Lord and who esteem His name.

I have been able to read the bible through for the third time these past three years. I actually finished reading Malachi yesterday but thought I would close out the year with this verse.

It is important that we who fear the Lord should talk with each other and keep each encouraged. We can not walk the Christian life alone there are to many battles to fight. I am so grateful to many believers that have encouraged me and kept me going in the spiritual warfare that I am in. The Lord has made a record of those comments and I think these are also part of the book of remembrance of those who fear the Lord and esteem His name.

I pray you would continue to fear the Lord and to esteem His name during this coming year. Pray for me that I would do the same and grow in my fear of God and that I would be more diligent to esteem His name.

There is much I would like to see the Lord do in Estonia this coming year. As I think of these things I know that only God could do them. I just am not capable in doing these mighty deeds or acts. I pray that I would be before God in the Word and Prayer and that I would believe God to do these mighty deeds and acts for His glory. I just feel confident that Malachi 3:16 has something to do with this being possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home