Monday, October 29, 2007

Devotions 29-10-07 (I Peter 5:10-11)

"And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you. To Him be dominion forever and ever. Amen"

I had a great time meditating on these verses and while editing it I hit the wrong button and erased it all. I do not have the time to do it all again so I will sort of summarize what I learned.

I did some thinking on what does it mean that He perfected, confirmed, strengthened and established me. I think there are some wonderful thoughts in these words. I like the phrase just before this when He said that He Himself would do this work in my life. He takes personal responsibility to do this work in me.

He is the God of all grace who has called me and wants me to be perfected and established for His glory.

I pray that I would cooperate with Him and allow Him to do this for me so I would be able to accomplish all He has sent me to do. What a wonderful and loving God who takes personal responsibility to do an eternal work in me. How I must praise Him in all I do and seek to do only His will and not mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home