Friday, October 19, 2007

Devotions 19-10-07 (Titus 2:13)

"Looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Christ Jesus..."

I always look forward to a special event that I know will be good. There is no greater special event than when Jesus returns and sets up His Kingdom. This is our blessed hope!!! But even greater is the glory of His Presence. His glory will fill the heavens and the earth.

Notice that Jesus Christ is our great God and Savior. He is coming a second time and will again change the course of our history on earth. Things will never be the same after He comes and establishes His Kingdom.

We can endure a lot if we know there is a special event coming. We look forward to graduation or a wedding and especially if you are the one getting married. Our Savior and God is coming for us.

Lord I want to be busy doing Your Work when You come to establish You rule over all things. It is such a privilege to know You and to be part of all You are doing in all of creation. Thank You for Your great plan of salvation and Your plan for eternity.

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Mel,
Enjoyed the devotion. And I am ready for Him to return any day, any time! It would solve ALL my problems and remove all my challenges.

Right?

Love you,
Fred

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Good word, Mel. All of my challenges and problems would be solved by His return.

Funny, at 66, all I want to do is keep making a contribution to His Kingdom and have no interest in the accomplishment side of the contribution.

That means I am ready for His return RIGHT NOW!

Love you, Mel,
Fred

 

Post a Comment

<< Home