Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Devotions 17-10-07 (Titus 2:11)

I am writing on Titus 2:11-15 the next few days. I have memorized these verses years ago and just recently spent some time refreshing my memory concerning them. I wrote on these verses back in Aug 27-28. I have done considerable meditating on these since then and I want to record what God has taught me.

Titus 2:11
"For the grace of God has appeared bringing salvation to all men..."

The coming of Jesus Christ was accomplished by the wonderful and amazing Grace of God. We did not do anything to deserve or merit this wonderful revelation of God's love. God did it because we had no other hope and only He could make us into new creatures through His Son. This wonderful salvation did not come just for me but for all men. Yes, all men who would acknowledge they are sinful and need a Savior. All who would respond to His appearing by faith.

How can I burn this into my mind and being and praise God and be Thankful to Him all the days of my life and on into eternity? How can I turn my gratefulness into actions that would help others to see what God's wonderful Grace has brought to me.

Lord may these words ring in my mind and heart all the days you have given to me. Help me to be more diligent in sharing this with all who are around me wherever I may go. I pray my life and my family's lives would reflect this truth from their lives as well. I pray this for my family in Christ around the world who You have enabled Lou and me to encourage and guide into a deeper walk with You through Your marvelous Word. You have done it all Lord and I have been only Your messenger and servant. I give You all the Praise!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home