Monday, May 14, 2007

Devotions 14-05-07

Ps 106:1-3
Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His loving kindness is everlasting. Who can speak of the mighty deeds of the Lord, or can show forth all His praise? How blessed are those who keep justice, who practice righteousness at all times!

What a wonderful statement of respect and honor to our God and King. Praise the Lord! Oh, I hope it will never get to be a trite statement without heart and soul in my life. I must never forget to be thankful for all things because God is good. Oh, my friend Robert, God is good to you. Be thankful to Him for all He has brought into your life. The Lord's loving kindness will never end but will always be available to me. I nor anyone else is able to speak of all the mighty deeds of the Lord or show all His praise but we can share some and work at sharing more and more.

God has promised to bless those who do what is right and who live according to the righteousness I have been given in Christ. All my life I must focus on doing justice and living righteously. I can not do this on my own but only by the grace and kindness of God.

Lord, help me to grasp all You have said in these few verses. They seem so simple to do but it really is not that simple. I need the power of the Holy Spirit to give me the courage and the strength to do this even in the smallest measure. Thank You for reminding me of what I ought to do and Your promise to help me because of Your love for me and all those who will trust You completely.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Blogger Bob Sander-Cederlof said...

Yes, He is Good!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Thanks, Bob. It was such a great blessing to hear from you. Where are you and what is you email address. I would like to renew our contact. God bless you, Mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home