Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Devotions 08-05-07

Ps 102:27-28
But You are the same, and Your years will not come to an end. The children of Your servants will continue, and their descendants will be established before You.

I am grateful to the Holy Spirit for leading me to this thought in the bible. God is eternal and His years will not come to an end. It is wonderful to be a servant of His and to serve Him all these years He has given me. It has been a very full and rich life. Tomorrow I will be 74 years old and God has been so good and gracious to me.

I do pray that my children will continue to walk with God and be established firmly before God Almighty and for generations to come they will be God's servants. What a wonderful legacy that would be to leave behind for my family and their descendants.

I can never praise the Lord of Heaven and Earth enough for His greatness and Grace which has been so bountiful to me and Lou and our family. I do want to bring Him joy and honor in what I do and how I live before Him. Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Bob Sander-Cederlof said...

Hi Mel ! What an inspiring blog you have! I am so glad to have found it. I googled for you, remembering that yesterday was your birthday (the day after mine).

Bob Sander-Cederlof (now 68)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home